We welcome you to join us for Orthros and Divine Liturgy at St. Basil. Temporarily for your protection, our Church is following government laws & recommended protocols:
- Occupancy in the Church is limited to 40 persons (effective June 18, 2020 and subject to change)
- We are practicing social distancing
- Protective masks are required
- Sanitizers are available
- Please do not show up to the church without a confirmed reservation. Please respect that you will have to be turned away so that we are in compliance.
- Be respectful that once you have a confirmed reservation, if your plans change, to cancel your reservation to allow someone else to attend. Details on how to do so will be provided in the reservation confirmation email.
- A reservation is required for every member of your family, children included, no matter the age.
Please read and acknowledge what to expect once you have made a reservation to attend services:
- The door will be locked as you await a Parish Council member to check your registration and be sure to line up socially distanced outside the entrance or remain in your car until you see there is access.
- Masks must be worn – please bring your own
- Candles will be handed to you a by Parish Council member
- Please venerate icons without physically touching
- You will be escorted to a seat by a Parish Council member and placed in a socially-distanced position – we will do our best to seat you in your preferred “location” but cannot accommodate all
- Household members will be allowed to sit together (please reserve a seat for each family member attending) – you will have to indicate this to a Parish Council member should you arrive at different times
- Holy Communion will be offered for those prepared. Temporary provisions have been made to ensure safety.
- Entrance into the church and exit will be one-way:
- The center aisle will be used for entering the church pew, receiving communion AND receiving antitheron (wait for a Parish Council member to assist at the end of Liturgy)
- The outside aisles will be used for returning from the front of church back to your pew or exit.
- Please follow the directions of the Parish Council at all times.
The Holy Prophet Sophonias (Zephaniah); Our Righteous Father John, Bishop and Hesychast; Holy Martyrs Agapius and Seleucius; Theodore, Archbishop of Alexandria; Angelis the New Martyr; Karpos the Hieromartyr